Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Felicity Told You So

Recently talking to a guy friend of mine, he went on about how stoked he was about seeing a relatively unknown baseball player finally play. As I have little (aka no) interest in baseball I listened but said little. Then he added that he was so stoked because he had been following said player before anyone really knew how great he was - this is when I got interested. 


You see being a fashion girl, I am constantly finding and falling in love with new designers or fashions before anyone in my inner circle (or hometown for that matter) either a) uncovers said designer/fashions or b) understands said designer/fashions. Needless to say, I have found myself many times uttering "I told you so".


Case in point - The Gladiator Sandal. I love me a gladiator sandal. When I bought my first pair (a golden metallic pair I still wear today) I was mocked for looking like a Grecian Goddess (to which I naturally replied "Thank you!"). 


Fast forward three years and this trend is now not only adored but has also become somewhat of a staple in the fashion girls summer wardrobe. The versatility of this shoe is what has helped transform it into a long lasting must-have as it can be worn both casually during the day and more dressed up for a night out. Needless to say, I told you so.  


Cole Haan Air Whitney Gladiator


Cole Haan Halsley


El Naturalista Cork Oak Collection



Michael Kors Violet Sandal

*All shoes featured now available at felicity&fritz!




☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment