Friday, June 4, 2010

How We Wear...White

There is something about wearing white in the summer that just feels so good. And I mean really good. Like walking in 5" heels, getting a promotion, snagging the new Marc by Marc Jacobs Pixie handbag, I-have-a-hot boyfriend kind of good.


It doesn't really matter what I am wearing, the mere fact that I am wearing white makes me feel happy. 

White not only should be a staple in your summer wardrobe but its a classic that carries through to every season - whether it be a pretty white skirt, a pair of walking shorts or a tailored blouse. And let's not forget to appreciate that which is the plain white T. This fashion blogger is constantly on the lookout for the perfect white T (I have about 8 in my collection...so far). I am so crazy about the plain white T because of how versatile it is - dress it up with a chunky statement necklace and leather mini or wear it with a pair of cut-offs and gladiator sandals.

Moral of the story? I. Love. White. 



Club Monaco tank and pants, Furla belt, Urban Outfitters sunglasses 


Michael Kors Vaughn Platform (available @ felicity&fritz)



Gap T-shirt, Club Monaco skirt



Urban Outfitters Necklace


☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment