Saturday, June 26, 2010

Money In The Bank, Proenza Schouler On Your Back

If one were to ask this fashion girl what my closet looked like, I would modestly answer "nothing special. just an average closet." However, I now must confess. I not only have a large over-stuffed closet, I also have an overflowing armoire full of fashion. Yes. I am guilty of (gasp) too much fashion.  


I am also guilty, and somewhat embarrassed, of having many I-have-nothing-to-wear moment. It's almost like the Murphy's Law of getting dressed in the morning...instead of "what can go wrong, will go wrong" it's more like "what you own is not what you want to walk out of the house in because you don't know what you were thinking when you bought [insert clothing item]". (copyright pending on that little gem of a phrase.)


Enter renttherunway.com. An idea I wish I had come up with due to its true genius. The site works like Netflix only rather than renting a romantically charged chick flick, you're renting a romantically inspired Gryphon dress you can wear on that first date. With rental fees starting at 10% of an items retail price for a four-day rental, you'll have money in the bank and designer swag on your back.


Image from renttherunway.com Homepage.

☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment