Wednesday, July 28, 2010

All But The Kitchen Sink

My first ever handbag was a navy blue multicoloured polka dot backpack when I was about four years old. Back then, I stuffed it with Polly Pockets and Barbies and just about anything else so that it would look like I had a lot to carry around like the women I looked up to (I specifically remember my aunt telling me "Even if you don't think you need something, you might...So just throw it in there!"). While my handbag has definitely changed (though the polka dot backpack still hangs in my closet), I continue to stuff my current carryall with just about whatever will fit into it. As I tend to wonder what other fashion girlies lug around in their own handbags, here is a look into my own. 
In my handbag*: Coach change purse, Coach wallet, Blackberry, MAC creme blush, Trident Layers gum, Lancome Juicy Tube, vitamins, MAC lipgloss, day planner, sunglasses, Nudge, a pen, notebooks and an umbrella. My handbag is a metallic Nine West. 


*I also often carry one or two magazines, a makeup bag and toothbrush with me however opted out of adding them to the photo because...well...they wouldn't fit. 


☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment