Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Dream On? Shop On!

Like any fashion girl, I know my fashion houses. I also know, however, that sometimes I don't want to save all my money to by the Balenciaga City Bag with rose gold hardware and unreal leather because I have other expenses that sadly come first (Food. Education. Blah. Blah. Blaaah.). 
Balenciaga Giant City Bag $1,551

As such, it really is a good feeling to know that I (and all you fashion girls out there) can get the look of Balenciaga without my wallet becoming as naked as Lady Gaga sporting one of her classic "I-don't-wear-pants" ensembles. 
High Fashion Handbag $155 

This High Fashion Handbag is a great alternative for those of us who want the look but don't want part with our hard earned money - no matter how gorgeous (and tempting) the Balenciaga may be.

☮ peace and fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment