Friday, October 1, 2010

Take A Hike

I have been longing for these boots since I placed an order with Kelsi Dagger back in August. With the first of October finally here and the Autumn weather in full swing these boots are perfect for...well they're just perfect! This look was seen all over the ready to wear runways from Burberry Prorsum, Elizabeth and James and Rag and Bone (my personal favourite being Burberry's shearling lined aviator boots - truly love at first sight).



While I may not be able to buy my own Burberry Aviator Boots, while I write this post I am wearing these Kelsi Dagger boots in cognac (felicity&fritz now has them in the featured black and cognac colours). These boots are surprisingly comfortable and bring my school uniform of distressed jeans and a plain white T to a whole other level of bad ass. So take a hike over to felicity&fritz and buy your own pair (you can thank me later!)

☮ peace and fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment