Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Classically On Point

I often read various other fashion blogs as a source of daily inspiration (and a way to de-clutter my brain from the business speak of my classes). Today, I came across this post on one of my favourite site WhoWhatWear.com - and I am so glad I did! 


There have been so many times this season, women have vented to me, expressing their post purchase cognitive dissonance (see, business speak) about last seasons pointed toe pumps. "I bought pointed toe last year and I don't see them anywhere this year!" 

Dear fashion girls, let it be known the pointed-toe pump is a classic! Think back to Audrey Hepburn and Catharine Deneuve. And while the pointed toe pump may offer that air of retro femininity, the classic continues to be reinvented season after season by designer such as Stella McCartney, Marc Jacobs and Michael Kors. 

Needless to say, don't turn your back on the pointed toe. It may be a little trickier to find this season, but when you find a great pair, it's like eating a cupcake with the most amazing french vanilla icing. 

 ☮ peace and fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment