Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pretty Lady

As hopeless as this blogger is when it comes to makeup, I could spend hours in the beauty aisle. I don't really even need to buy anything (which is often the case due to my lack of cosmetics skill) just looking at the polishes and glosses makes me smile. Here are a few of my current beauty wish list items, some of which I have already bought. Right now I'm loving Bath&Body Works' Twilight Woods body butter - it smells amaaazing - and as I have said before, the Sephora by OPI nail polish is a favourite and these limited edition colours quite literally have increased my anticipation for Christmas!

Twilight Woods Body Butter. C.O. Bigelow Berry Belini Balm. NARS Eyeshadow Duo. Moroccan Oil Restorative Mask. SEPHORA by OPI Polish in Merry Me! and Flurry Up. Betsey Johnson for Tweezerman Tweezers. Revlon Lipstick in Strawberry Suede. Mac Lipstick in Snob. Marc Jacobs LOLA Parfum. Clinique Kohl Shaper. Maybelline Lash Stilleto.

peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment