Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Real Life Please

I may be able to style an outfit in record speed (I practically sprinted around my house this morning trying to make it out of my house on time today!) but when it comes to make up I may as well be a twelve-year old boy - completely helpless. Still, I take note of the looks on the runway in hopes that I will somehow be able to interpret the look. 

Miu Miu's brightly coloured liner is undeniably bold, but the takeaway from the look is that you shouldn't be afraid to use colour! The interpretation on the right is a real life version still uses the same orange and lilac but in much more subtle tones making it a perfect day look. What's more, lilac, so I have read, is a universally flattering hue making it the perfect shade to start experimenting with!

What are some of your favourite makeup looks? Let me know @ felicity.fritz.blogger@hotmail.com

☮peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment