Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Fixations

It's been another busy week of research, report writing and choosing the last of which spring accessories to bring in for our felicity&fritz girls (I will mention now, you should all be excited for what is in store this season!). Still, I have expertly managed to find minutes of to fill with procrastination (a talent really). Here are some snapshots of my weekly fixations. 

Blame it on Valentines, but I can't help but feeling a need to 
surround myself with beautiful flowers.

J. Crew's spring collection is the epitome of classic HOLLYWOOD style.
Flagging each page of the February 2011 catalogue, I can't help but want to wrap my hair back into a chignon while wearing cat-eye sunglasses and playing Adele on repeat. 

Counting down to the February 22 release!! 

Happy Friday!

☮ peace and fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment