Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Fixations

Breathe it in fashion girls, Friday is here and by the end of this work day it will be the weekend! (woo) This week has been quite a whirlwind for this fashion blogger - Monday was my last day of classes, Tuesday I started working full-time, Thursday I said goodbye to my best friend (if you have ever done this, you know how not fun this is) and Friday (today) I handed in my very last assignment of my studied major (WOO HOO).

However, I digress. This weeks Friday Fixations are a compilation of purchases I have spoiled myself with this week (I wouldn't so much call these purchases the result of "retail therapy" per se, rather...I just wanted to shop, shop, shop!).
 
I purchased these House of Harlow crochet flats from felicity&fritz and am in love.
Super-cute? Yes. Comfortable? Yes. Wearable with just about everything? Yep!
 Also purchased this past week from felicity&fritz is this blood orange
co-lab by Christopher Kon cross-body bag. (NOTE: This handbag holds a surprising amount of "essentials". i.e two notebooks, a novel, a planner, my wallet, iPod, Blackberry, my camera, two nail polishes, two sets of keys...
it's embarrassing how much I carry with me.) 
 With my life lacking group projects and late night studying, I'm making it
my goal to learn how to cook. My baking rivals Buddy Vilastro, but my cooking
skills are a work in progress. Hopefully, this gorgeous Greek cook book is the solution!

Happy Friday!

peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment