Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Ship Shape

For the longest time I hated stripes. And then my aunt forced me to try on stripes. I now love stripes. My nautical obsession is somewhat ubiquitous with the spring and summer wardrobe of a fashionista, and for good reason quite frankly. Reason being, pairing this season stripe with your favourite solid pieces (perhaps a hot hued trouser or a pencil skirt in a grounded navy or slate tone) is effortlessly chic. Not to mention, for those of us fashion girls who work during these warm months (aka most) incorporating a few nautical pieces accompanied with the imagination of spending the weekend in Cannes may subside that migraine from that stack of paperwork.

 footwear, handbag and accessories available at Felicity&Fritz!!

PS: Have You Entered Our Marc by Marc Jacobs Giveaway Yet?! It's Ending Soon!! Don't Miss Out!!

☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment