Thursday, January 12, 2012

No Pain, No Gain

Remember the lyrics to "Baby One More Time"? Yeah, me neither (I'm lying. I know all the words and potentially even the dance moves). But I bet, dear fashion ladies, you remember Miss. Spears' 6-pack abs (Also, do you remember desperately wanting her neon yellow sports bra and deep red track pants? I do. I still maybe, really want them). While the bare tummy fad of the 90's is forever epitomized in the videos of Brit Brit, the SS'12 collections of designers such as Dolce&Gabbana, Bill Blass, Emilio Pucci and Helmut Lang, to name a few, are sure to make you add a couple more crunches to your workouts. It's totally worth the burn though. No Pain, no gain right?






  photos sourced from style.com

☮ peace and fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment