Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pink Slip

When I think of pink slips, I reminisce of my elementary school peers that would mosey into class late holding that perfectly square piece of paper, looking as though they had just rolled out of their cartoon splattered bedsheets - hair tangled, teeth unbrushed, pajamas as an outfit.

Perhaps designers are making a sartorial statement with the fashionized slippers - paying homage to those snooze-button lovers (you know you're guilty). I don't suggest wearing these bad boys with your pj's or cereal breath but I fully endorse you incoprorating them into your wardrobe.  

Try them with a skinny jean. Wear them with tailored trousers. Wear them with a midi skirt. Hell, wear them with a mini skirt! I could go on, but what it comes down to is you should wear them. And you should be wearing them now. Don't be late on this trend or you'll get the slip. (oh, come on. I had to throw the title in somewhere!)


christian louboutin. topshop. miista. cole haan.
Cole Haan Slippers Coming Soon to Felicity&Fritz!

☮ peace and fashion 

No comments:

Post a Comment